Safety and privacy
Last updated on 22 June 2019
Rumble Design operates the Happy Monster Club website. This page is used to inform you regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when visiting the Happy Monster Club website.
Who is responsible for your information?
Information we collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better. We collect information in two ways:
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us, which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect your email address. This will be used to contact you through our newsletter to keep you informed on upcoming products, sales and services. You can always unsubscribe to our newsletter by mailing to info(at)happymonsterclub.com our with the unsubscribe link within the newsletter.
If you order something, we have certain information from you in order to be able to deliver your order and keep you informed about your order. To do this, we collect your name, e-mail address, delivery address (s), payment details and your phone number.
This information is needed to perform the agreement which you have concluded with us. Under the law, we must preserve the information related to your order for 7 (seven) years.
How And Why We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide and further develop and improve our service
- To monitor and analyze how users interact with our service, which helps us improve our service;
- To contact you through our newsletter to keep you informed on upcoming services and products.
- To be able to deliver your order and keep you informed about your order.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it--which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information--and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. We use a secure https connection, to protect your personal information. Remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. We use the following type of cookies:
Performance cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they don’t contain personal information, and are used to improve the visitor experience. Examples of how Rumble Design uses performance cookies include:
- Gathering data about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from
- Information supplied by performance cookies helps us understand how visitors use the website; for example, whether or not visitors have visited before, what visitors looked at or clicked on and how they found us
- Information supplied by performance cookies is used in (re)marketing activities.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
Links to Other Sites
Fan of our illustrations, logo and products? Great! We have put a lot of time and effort into our illustrations, website and products and are proud of that. Copying this to use yourself is not allowed and is plagiarism. Our website, logo, texts, products, photos, names and all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights and are our property. It is forbidden to use and/or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. You may not copy or reproduce any illustrations, photographs, names, texts, etc. without our prior and express written permission.
Would you like to have a product or illustration tailored to your needs? Please contact us and we’ll see what we can do for you.