Last updated on 2 June 2018
Happy Monster Club operates the Happy Monster Club website. This page is used to inform you regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when visiting the Happy Monster Club website.
Each individual can only participate once a month. The winner of each month will be picked at random at the end of each month. Every participant has an equal chance of winning. We will contact the winner to obtain the shipping address information so we can deliver the free stickers. Once an individual has won the free stickers this individual can no longer participate in the contest.
For each winner, we will list his/her firstname and the place and country of residence at our Winners-page. If you don’t want your first name to be listed, please let us know when we contact you to send the stickers.
Information we collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect information in two ways:
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us, which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
When participating with our sticker contest, and subscribe to our newsletter we collect your email address. This will be used to contact you through our newsletter to keep you informed on upcoming services.
How And Why We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide and further develop and improve our our Service
- To monitor and analyze how users interact with our Service, which helps us improve our Service;
- To contact you through our newsletter to keep you informed on upcoming services and products.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it--which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information--and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. We use a secure https connection, to protect your Personal Information. Remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. We use the following type of cookies:
Performance cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, they don’t contain personal information, and are used to improve the visitor experience. Examples of how Happy Monster Club uses performance cookies include:
- Gathering data about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from
- Information supplied by performance cookies helps us understand how visitors use the website; for example, whether or not visitors have visited before, what visitors looked at or clicked on and how they found us
- Information supplied by performance cookies is used in (re)marketing activities.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Links to Other Sites
All content (texts, photos, graphics, layout, technology) of this internet presentation is protected by copyright law. The copying of any sort is not permitted without our expressed and written consent.